7 Oaks Timber
Care Instructions Below:
- Simple maintenance procedures will ensure your floor stays looking beautiful.
- Sweep and vacuum as often as possible to remove any loose grit or dirt.
- Use protective mats at all exterior entrances.
- Use felt protectors under all furniture and quality chair mats under chairs with castors.
- Never slide or roll furniture or appliances across your floor. High heeled shoes or spiked shoes will cause damage to your floor.
- Avoid using excessive amounts of water, always use a well wrung out mop, if spills occur remove as quickly as possible.
- Never use steam mops.
- Regularly dry mop or vacuum your floor to clean grit and dust. NEVER WET MOP
- Don’t use soap, wax, oil or other household products to clean your floor.
- Only use reputable floor cleaners, specific for your type of floor.
- Keep animal nails trimmed.
Regular care and maintenance are required to keep floors looking their best.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above details or are still unsure how to look after your floor, please do not hesitate to contact your place of purchase, they will be happy to help.
find a reseller!
place your postcode
and we'll provide the closest reseller
Visit the reseller page
by clicking the button
+613 5972 1111
61-63 Access Way
Carrum Downs 3201